The Manager thread

Xela

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sooo, let me get this straight!

Liverpool over a month ago beat Everton with a last second winning goal and Klopp runs on the pitch Celebrating like a man possessed..  nothing said.

Today, Wolves do the exact same thing by scoring a last second winner against Leicester and Nuno Santos jogs on the pitch (not as dramatic as Klopp) to celebrate with his players. - He is sent off and to the stands.

The best bit about it?.. - the same referee officiated both games!

Talk about inconsistencies, what a **** joke!

This is annoying. 

But to be fair it’s probably that the ref got a slap on the wrist for not dealing with Klopp, or saw the backlash that it got and so when it happened this time he took action. 

Its **** irritating but you can kind of envision a scenario where that happens. 

• Like 3

On 20/01/2019 at 10:12, TrentVilla said:

Agreed. But let’s face it, it’s also easier to send the Wolves manager off than deal with the death threats for sending off Klopp.

True, and it reminds me of Hugh Dallas years ago after an old firm game. He shortly retired because of the antics of some idiots.

Again, back to the here and the now, it still highlights the inconsistencies of the referees even in todays game in the league's. They are mostly shit with their descision making.

• Like 1

Sven-Göran "Svennis" Eriksson has been sacked by the Philippines after failing to get out of the group stages at the Asian Cup.

wonder at what exotic destination he will end up next after pimping himself out to every unimaginable club and country?

Just retire for god's sake.

18 minutes ago, sne said:

So what's Neil Lennon been up to at Hibs?

Been suspended by the club.

Lennon is and always has been a rocket polisher and then uses sectarianism as an excuse for his dickhead behaviour

• Like 2

On 19/01/2019 at 15:58, AvfcRigo82 said:

Unai Emery reminds me of a Spanish Glen Quagmire..

220px-Glenn_Quagmire.pngGettyImages.1076378384-699x367.jpg

As hilarious as this is, I still think he looks more like Christopher Lee's Dracula than Quagmire.  

b11d2938-f190-4c19-9289-f8ec6d36f66c-1020x612.jpeg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=7f71059a92e05ffa19bdd2614e42d57d

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Had a big bust up with a number of the staff.

Neil Lennon? Bust up? Nah! I don't believe you! :D

• Like 1

Â