The Manager thread

Xela

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Going to be interesting to see how Sol does

He certainly talks a good game! 

He’s going to have to do a fairly spectacular job to rescue Macclesfield from their current predicament. 

Interesting watching, as you say.  

On 30/11/2018 at 13:17, villalad21 said:

Garry Monk done a decent job at Birmingham to be fair

When you look at the difference in our squads and the difference in position, I have to agree. Either that or this league is literally just an open forum and Blues are punching above their weight and will eventually falter? Yeaaaaah lets go for the second . . . 

That’s not exactly unexpected, but sacking him after a draw with Man Utd is a little bit odd. They’ve had plenty of poorer results to have been the last straw.

I know Man Utd aren’t exactly what they were, but drawing with them hasn’t become that embarrassing has it? :lol:

• Haha 1

Allardyce, Moyes, Pardew, Bruce, MON all available :clap:

Oh what a time to be alive.

But they'll probably end up hiring some fancy named foreigner with a suit and a healthy complexion.

To the dismay of the media experts.

Shame Sol Campbell already has a job.

There are some absolutely stonking names out of work currently, but I doubt they can attract them.

Still, PL money...

Jokanovic maybe?

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Mark Hughes the most underwhelming manager ever. Once he takes over your club will tread water at best.

If Southampton go down this will be the 3rd team he has managed in a season that has been relegated

Yet he has no relegations on his CV 

Â