The Manager thread

Xela

On 17/08/2018 at 16:43, rodders0223 said:

Gus Poyet in line for another pay off after his outburst at Bordeaux.

The real question is, how does this guy keep getting fairly decent jobs?

Has he done another shit in the dressing room?

Amazed Eddie Howe dosen't get more praise from the wider football world for the job he's done at Bournemouth.

Only issue is how long does he stay there now. Risk it like Curbishley staying too long managing one club and then you don't do that well elsewhere and then you're forgotten about.

Edited by VillaChris

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

im not even sure he played that bad vs arsenal but the sly dig from pep has mendy playing out of his skin today

He got 2 assists last week. He had a go about his social media presence

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Think it's a good career move for him.

No need to rush it, he'll get offers once he feels ready to manage.

Looks like he will be main man there but called Head Coach position

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Just been watching MOTD: Colin W**ker at Cardiff will be looking for a new job soon the Fraggle Rock looking clearing in the woods!!

41758899_10155847979311200_7456319987590

Well for all his dickhead antics, be bullshit if Cardiff got rid of him. That squad has no right to be in Premier Leagie

When has the criticizing players in public come in. It seems more common now than before and getting bizarre. City won 3-0 at weekend had nearly 30 shots yet the manager criticizes the performance

next game they lose :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hope he does well for them, I really like Henry

AS Monaco announces the appointment of Thierry Henry as coach of the professional team. He commits himself for three seasons, until June 2021.

Thierry Henry, 41, will take control of the group on Monday. He will be joined by Joao Carlos Valado Tralhao, U23 coach of Benfica Lisbon, and Patrick Kwame Ampadu, coach at the Arsenal Academy.

The former striker of the French team returns to Monaco where he was trained and revealed between 1993 and 1999 (141 games, 28 goals). 
Sacred World Champion in 1998 one year after the title of 1997 French Champion with AS Monaco, winner of Euro 2000, double champion of England (2002, 2004), winner of the Champions League (2009) and double champion of Spain (2009, 2010), Thierry Henry has taken the biggest challenges during a career marked by passages to Arsenal, Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and more recently in the Belgian National Team.

Present alongside Roberto Martinez in the staff of the Red Devils since 2016, Thierry Henry has contributed to the third historic place of Belgium at the last World Cup.

Vadim Vasilyev, AS Monaco Vice President and Chief Executive Officer

"His knowledge of football, his passion for the game, his high standards and his commitment to our colors make his nomination a reality. Thierry is both aware of the task ahead and eager to start his new job. He can count on our trust and all our support to bring a new dynamic to the team and carry out its mission. "

Thierry Henry

"In the first place, I thank AS Monaco for giving me the opportunity to coach the team of this club so special to me. I am very happy to come back to AS Monaco and extremely determined to meet the challenges ahead. I can not wait to meet the players to start working together. "

https://www.asmonaco.com/thierry-henry-nomme-entraineur-de-las-monaco/

Â