The Manager thread

Xela

Germany got rid of Bierhoff so they will probably sacrifice him and allow Flick to remain on

Apparently Germany were statistically{XG etc} one of the best teams in the group stage but just couldnt score. They had 69 shots in 3 games

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Germany got rid of Bierhoff so they will probably sacrifice him and allow Flick to remain on

Apparently Germany were statistically{XG etc} one of the best teams in the group stage but just couldnt score. They had 69 shots in 3 games

Perhaps they’ll keep him, and wait for Klopp in a few years. 

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Perhaps they’ll keep him, and wait for Klopp in a few years. 

I think Klopp would struggle in international football as he would be bored between the breaks and hard to get his intense pressing game into the players for a few days a month. He probably wont be interested in the job

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

TediousHastyCornsnake-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Klopp would struggle in international football as he would be bored between the breaks and hard to get his intense pressing game into the players for a few days a month. He probably wont be interested in the job

Just checked and they had xG of 6.06 against Costa Rica and 3.09 against Japan.

Crazy figures.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not really a shock thats a massive under achievement for that brazil side. They should ahve won this  world cup with the players they have

Should they? They have no full quality full backs, little creativity in midfield and the wide players were inconsistent plus Neymars ego

They were very overhyped because they have a good goalkeeper, centre backs and defensive midfielders

• Like 2

This is one of the worst Brazil squads ever when compared to the other teams in the tournament. Vastly overrated because of the colour of their shirts. At least they have a bit of time to practice their dancing. Tites!

On 06/12/2022 at 21:07, Zatman said:

International football is no longer the pinnacle, it would be a step down for him, not a clue what he thinks of the bayern job

Also agree his personality and his style wouldn't imprint on the national team the same way it would the club team due to the amount of time he gets to spend with the players

I don't think he'd be as successful

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Should they? They have no full quality full backs, little creativity in midfield and the wide players were inconsistent plus Neymars ego

They were very overhyped because they have a good goalkeeper, centre backs and defensive midfielders

I thought they had casemiro but no real balance, they attacked and created chances but didn't really control games, possession or tempo, it was just attacking players, no real foot on the ball for prolonged periods

Was expecting them to change the midfield for the knockout stages

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Agreed, they have no defence and a poor midfield.

I called it before the game and felt Croatia would have the experience to beat them.

On 09/12/2022 at 23:34, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Agreed, they have no defence and a poor midfield.

I called it before the game and felt Croatia would have the experience to beat them.

I mean they had like one shot on target all game Brazil should have won easy 

On 09/12/2022 at 22:55, Zatman said:

Crazy really. In years gone by Brazil were always known for being the exact opposite. Quality forwards but shaky at the back. 

Â