MOTD 2 10.30pm

Tuesday 

Championship

Wigan v Norwich

Wednesday

FA Cup 4th RF Replay 

Leicester v Derby BBC 1

Defoe yet again...

One of the most valuable players in the league, kept Sunderland up last season and doing it again. I used to think he was a hit and hope striker but the past few years he's proven to be one of the deadliest strikers. Whenever I see him in a goalscoring position I expect him to score.

Palace are awful, long ball dross to Benteke who has nobody around him. Sunderland defenders are having the easiest game of their season. 

7 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Palace 0-4 Sunderland HT

Errr....

Just saw that, proper WTF moment.

Benteke must be wondering when his career nightmare will end. When will he get a run of games in a team that isn't shit?

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Defoe yet again...

One of the most valuable players in the league, kept Sunderland up last season and doing it again. I used to think he was a hit and hope striker but the past few years he's proven to be one of the deadliest strikers. Whenever I see him in a goalscoring position I expect him to score.

Palace are awful, long ball dross to Benteke who has nobody around him. Sunderland defenders are having the easiest game of their season. 

Chelsea should have signed him this window to guarantee the title imo. Just in case Costa gets injured/ suspended or has a tantrum.

monaco scored their 100th goal of the season tonight, cant work out if its an updated table or not but it looks like 65 goals in 22 league games

im sure when they knocked arsenal out of the CL a few years back it was because they had a great defence, they had a north african CB who had 2 great games whos name a cant remember, abenour or something like that, not sure what they've changed but they've gone nuts, would kevin keegan style love it if they dicked man city

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

monaco scored their 100th goal of the season tonight, cant work out if its an updated table or not but it looks like 65 goals in 22 league games

im sure when they knocked arsenal out of the CL a few years back it was because they had a great defence, they had a north african CB who had 2 great games whos name a cant remember, abenour or something like that, not sure what they've changed but they've gone nuts, would kevin keegan style love it if they dicked man city

abdennour he went to Valencia and hasnt looked decent there

Â