New Music 2017

Xann

On 2017-2-2 at 21:00, Chindie said:

Tool might release an album this year.

:(

Not a chance.

Looks like I was right. There were rumours there would be both a new Tool album and a new A Perfect Circle album the year. Considering the last albums from either were, respectively, 11 and 13 years ago, you'd think one would be due soon, but Tool's new album was supposedly not far off 3 years ago... 

But then APC's Twitter the other day very pointedly said rumours of imminent releases for either band were untrue.

So yeah. Back to Lateralus.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/07/2017 at 17:59, bobzy said:

Man, I went for the album thread.  I have no idea how "heavy" people like their rock, but this is album of the year so far for me:

Another good album from While She Sleeps.

I still think I prefer their last album 'Brainwashed' as it balanced their crushing riffs and pop influences better. I felt at times that 'You Are We' was a little too soft, but I am someone that really likes my riffs to be heavy and my vocals to be heavier.

The album isn't bad though and I enjoyed it thoroughly just maybe not as much as some of their previous material. They're starting a US Tour with Arch Enemy soon so whatever they are doing is certainly doing great things for their careers at the very least.  

18 hours ago, Daweii said:

Another good album from While She Sleeps.

I still think I prefer their last album 'Brainwashed' as it balanced their crushing riffs and pop influences better. I felt at times that 'You Are We' was a little too soft, but I am someone that really likes my riffs to be heavy and my vocals to be heavier.

The album isn't bad though and I enjoyed it thoroughly just maybe not as much as some of their previous material. They're starting a US Tour with Arch Enemy soon so whatever they are doing is certainly doing great things for their careers at the very least.  

One of my favourite bands, one I've seen live as much as any band in the last few years. I love 'em and I love the new album. I'm in the Hurricane video. But I make you right, Brainwashed is their best so far.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Â