Pre match chat

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, John said:

We would not want to lose Nathan to what would be a long suspension for that would we? 

Or a head injury. Just joking about, as Nathan is no way that type of guy, and I sincerely don't wish violence against Ross. I will joke about it though, even if I am not funny. It diverts me from other negative feelings.

If Ross was allowed to play, the edge to the game would have been quite big.  Otherwise, this is just another game, seeing if we are going to play to our potential or keep digging ourselves a deeper hole.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is this an opinion, or is there something I've missed about Hutton this week?

besides being shite? Not really.

--------------------Johnstone----------------------

Bree---------Chester-------Elphick-------Taylor

----------------Jedinak------Hourihane-----------

Green---------------Grealish--------------Kodjia

------------------------Hogan----------------------

I think we really need to go for it.. Attack from the off. Id go Elphick.. just to rest Baker.. and go with a bit more experience now that we have proper fullbacks. Jedinak and Hourihane can do the dirty work. Let the rest create chances and cause havoc. 

5-0 Villa. There. 

Edited by KSV

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Forest are a bit depleted, and their fans will be protesting. We will probably win this one. Not that it matters!

They have  some new signings this week - good job our 2 are not allowed to play as I'm sure Ross would have been fired up for this .

not been drinking but I'm going to shock you - forest 1 villa 4

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eastie said:

They have  some new signings this week - good job our 2 are not allowed to play as I'm sure Ross would have been fired up for this .

not been drinking but I'm going to shock you - forest 1 villa 4

been smokin' tho?

52.7    During the period of any Temporary Loan Transfer, a Player shall not play against his Transferor Club without the prior written permission of the Transferor Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate Temporary Loan Transfer form).

Read more at http://www.efl.com/global/section6.aspx#bjOt4DMmwjvRxj2v.99

So unless we've given permission for Tish and RMc to play (and why would we?) they are ineligible. That may save some embarrassment at least.

Edited by fightoffyour

5 hours ago, osmark86 said:

these are just excellent! one of these days the prophecy shall be fulfilled..

I agree, they're excellent.  I feel he may have aimed a little high though :P  Imagine a 7 or an 8 coming true !

• Like 1

We're away. It's on sky. However....if I am correct, mccormack and Tshibola are ineligible so that alone gives me the confidence for a decent result.

Probably :unsure: