The curse is real...

osmark86

Seeing a levitating bowl of ass wouldn't budge my skeptical outlook on the nature of things and matter, but this football club got me convinced. Did we piss of Zeus or wtf?

#villaismurder

• Like 1

I remember hearing a story about a curse changing hands between the Blues and the Villa....something about Barry Fry having a piddle on one of our corner flags....I'll try to find it.

1 minute ago, perchman said:

I remember hearing a story about a curse changing hands between the Blues and the Villa....something about Barry Fry having a piddle on one of our corner flags....I'll try to find it.

Well they may well have passed it on to us but it doesn't look like they've escaped their end of it.

• Like 2

Its all my fault guys. I havent seen us win in a very very long time.. the few games i missed were wins.. even the tv games that we won i missed.. 

For the love of my club.. i give up..... i will not watch any further. If we win against Forest.. I will continue to sit out ( watch us go 10 unbeaten ). 

4 minutes ago, KSV said:

Its all my fault guys. I havent seen us win in a very very long time.. the few games i missed were wins.. even the tv games that we won i missed.. 

For the love of my club.. i give up..... i will not watch any further. If we win against Forest.. I will continue to sit out ( watch us go 10 unbeaten ). 

Just to confirm its you, whenever you watch villa do they score when you go for a quick piss?

1 hour ago, jasoncb said:

Just to confirm its you, whenever you watch villa do they score when you go for a quick piss?

I usually wait till half time. Sorry mate. Cant confirm it. 

You create your own luck guys I won't let any player or manager use the excuse of a curse.

It's simple really it's the pressure of the shirt. I think most fans have accepted we are shit so I don't see why there should be pressure? All we want is a win and to be entertained as do 99.9% clubs. 

This isn't pressure. Pressure is running a multi million company going on verge of bankrupt. It's not a bomb disposal team or a single parent trying to raise a family.  now that is PRESSURE. Playing a game of football earning 15k+ a week you should enjoy it not putting piss poor performances and bottling it week after week. If thats how your going to be your in the wrong profession.

Â