Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

Pleased for him really, clearly signed by a manager who had no idea how to use him. It's a short career and they get paid good money, but it must be depressing to end up in the situation he did straight after the hitting the best form of his career with Brentford. Hope by moving to Blues he can be happy and settled somewhere, but will keep my fingers crossed that they still have a shite season.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Pleased for him really, clearly signed by a manager who had no idea how to use him. It's a short career and they get paid good money, but it must be depressing to end up in the situation he did straight after the hitting the best form of his career with Brentford. Hope by moving to Blues he can be happy and settled somewhere, but will keep my fingers crossed that they still have a shite season.

100% agree

I feel Hogan has good attitude, he put work in but didnt work out here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Signed by a manager who didnt know how to use a striker that has no first touch no physicality no ability on the ball who relies on getting in behind defences but actually isnt very quick. 

He had a good spell last season for a bit but I doubt he will again. He is so so limited it is scandalous. Needs to play with a big man, be allowed to contribute nothing and hopefully you dominate enough to play with 10 men and give him 5 chances.

I don't mind Hogan. He never worked out here buts that life. He thrived in a system at Brentford that was the exact opposite to what Bruce was playing at Villa when he purchased him.

By the time Smith came in, Tammy was the main striker and he never got a look in. As soon as we got promoted then Hogan's chances here had died as he's not good enough for the top flight. 

I think he'll do well there. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Â