Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

I’ve rarely missed a Villa game in the last god knows how many years... but I’m actually struggling to remember any of Hogan’s goals. I know he scored a few, and had that very short lived purple patch over one Christmas, but can I f*** remember what they were like. 

I will miss his next level intelligent runs though. 

• Haha 1

Fairwell Scott. I think he’s finally found his level again at the lower-mid championship level (ie. the level he was signed from). Never should have been signed for a promotion push / premier league team and he represents the total lack of scouting or planning of the Xia era. Onwards and upwards.

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Reckon the fee was prob around 2m

Goid deal for all parties. Nice guy just not good enough. Another steve bruce disaster signing 

Hearing it was around £1.5m fee, but we've paid up part of the last part year of his contract (41 weeks, at about £12.5k - the difference between his contract here and the contract in Mordor). So about £1m cash in the bank.

But in reality - received £1.5m. Saved £0.5m in wages that we were expecting. We're £2m richer this year than expected.

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I cant believe they gave him a four year deal. Thats a massive gamble 

Agent Hogan will do his stuff for us. 

Without even realising he's doing it. 

Â