Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Wow Bournemouth really are dreadful in the market arent they

We could say Hogan plays for Liverpool and bag another 10 million in the deal, sure Bournemouth do little due diligence in the transfer market 

Edited by Zatman

I look forward to a bidding war, but I would prefer a straight swap for Brooks myself. ;)

Had a look at the Up the Cherries forum (link below), mixed opinions there, but I loved this one from andyred:

"Surely we can do better than villa's cast offs."

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/scott-hogan.12187/

Edited by John

10 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Wow Bournemouth really are dreadful in the market arent they

I'm finding it easier to believe that the Telegraph is just a dreadful paper.

18 minutes ago, John said:

I look forward to a bidding war, but I would prefer a straight swap for Brooks myself. ;)

Had a look at the Up the Cherries forum (link below), mixed opinions there, but I loved this one from andyred:

"Surely we can do better than villa's cast offs."

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/scott-hogan.12187/

He's right!

And thinking about it, our cast offs aren't very good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolta said:

He's right!

And thinking about it, our cast offs aren't very good.

Some of them clearly need a shot of reality this season and this is it! They should be grateful for the opportunity to get one of our cast offs.:)

12 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Great little player. Why would we sell him? He will score a gazillion goals and fire Bournemouth to a record breaking title win....................lol

That’s the spirit. We didn’t play to his strengths. 20 goal striker about to slip through our hands...

• Haha 3

Well, he obviously didn't work out for us but his spell with Blues last season has shown that under the right circumstances he is a capable striker at Championship level. His record relative to minutes played last year was a little over 1 in every 2. Not too shabby and surely interesting enough for a number of sides to take a punt on.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, meregreen said:

If we really want to get rid of Hogan, perhaps we should stop denigrating him on here. Bournemouth people can read you know. .......

oh my god, I can't believe we would sell him, by far and away our best striker - EVER! I think we should retire his shirt number. I also think it would be fitting to create a bronze bust of him and replace that pointless Replica European Cup we have with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

If we really want to get rid of Hogan, perhaps we should stop denigrating him on here. Bournemouth people can read you know. Personally I think he’s a great little player and could be a great signing for them. 

If the people making to decision to sign any player for any club are basing their opinions on what is written on an internet forum then I would strongly question the running of that club. Athough considering the way Bournemouth have been managed over the last few years, it is possible.

• 3 weeks later...
Â