Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

On 11/06/2020 at 11:53, Tomaszk said:

It's funny how little Smith rates him. Brentford must have been wetting themselves when we paid £12m for him.

They must have said thank god for Villa.....here they come again.

yeah, some villa fan, dumping him on us.

Edited by TRO

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

but dont blame the guy who bought him ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, useless said:

He also missed the rebound which was apparently an easier chance than the penalty. I think they're taking over his contract at the end of the season, we won't receive a fee for him, but will save millions in wages.

What so we giving him away on a free??

That would be ridiculous 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, useless said:

I think they're taking over his contract at the end of the season, we won't receive a fee for him, but will save millions in wages.

We should be able to get some sort of fee for him now, given the goals that he has scored to keep Small Heath up this season. We have already done them enough of a favour, without them getting him for nothing. I would prefer to have him available to play for us next season, in case injury/suspension leaves us short of a striker again (if and only if, we're playing in the EFL next season, after all he does score the odd goal down there). If he has to go somewhere for nothing, then he can go somewhere else, when did they last do us a favour?    

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, John said:

We should be able to get some sort of fee for him now, given the goals that he has scored to keep Small Heath up this season. We have already done them enough of a favour, without them getting him for nothing. I would prefer to have him available to play for us next season, in case injury/suspension leaves us short of a striker again (if and only if, we're playing in the EFL next season, after all he does score the odd goal down there). If he has to go somewhere for nothing, then he can go somewhere else, when did they last do us a favour?    

He got subbed off last night, they may not even want him 

42 minutes ago, John said:

He hasn't scored in 8 games and is on about 40 bags a week. We ain't get nothing for him. If someone takes the last year of his deal we win.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He got subbed off last night, they may not even want him 

Good. 

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He hasn't scored in 8 games and is on about 40 bags a week. We ain't get nothing for him. If someone takes the last year of his deal we win.

Someone else then. 

Strikers do have scoreless runs. He's done enough already this season to interest a Championship team. Whether we can get a fee or not and if not, how much if any, of his wages we would still need to meet would be open for negotiation. It's just that I don't want to do Small Heath any more favours! :) 

14 hours ago, TRO said:

....and then we went back with £11m for Konsa !!! 

8 hours ago, DCJonah said:

We're not getting any money for him are we? 

Probably not alot , in our favour Birmingham are getting a big wad of cash for Jude Bellingham so they may have some spare.Overall with no fans I suspect the whole EFL is going to be spending very little on transfers

On 19/07/2020 at 01:19, Nabby said:

Probably not alot , in our favour Birmingham are getting a big wad of cash for Jude Bellingham so they may have some spare.Overall with no fans I suspect the whole EFL is going to be spending very little on transfers

Oh my, it would be stunning if they paid us a chunk of the Bellingham money on Hogan who then turned back to shit. 

Sadly I think most of the money they get will be pocketed by whatever Triad gang currently owns them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

Oh my, it would be stunning if they paid us a chunk of the Bellingham money on Hogan who then turned back to shit. 

Sadly I think most of the money they get will be pocketed by whatever Triad gang currently owns them. 

Well someone might take a punt him on after his early form. Be good if they kept the money and didnt invest in the team as they would definitely be relegated.

But i think they will spend some of that

07-03-2020 Birmingham 1 : 3 Reading     90' 6.65
EC 20-06-2020 West Bromwich Albion 0 : 0 Birmingham     90' 6.71
EC 27-06-2020 Birmingham 3 : 3 Hull     90' 6.8
EC 01-07-2020 Birmingham 0 : 3 Huddersfield     90' 5.59
EC 04-07-2020 Fulham 1 : 0 Birmingham     74' 5.95
EC 08-07-2020 Birmingham 1 : 3 Swansea     45' 6.03
EC 12-07-2020 Stoke 2 : 0 Birmingham     60' 5.84
EC 15-07-2020 Birmingham 1 : 1 Charlton     59' 5.33
EC 18-07-2020 Preston 2 : 0 Birmingham     83' 6.25
EC 22-07-2020 Birmingham 1 : 3 Derby     0' 5

Â