Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, John said:

I guess we wouldn't have been able to play him in our remaining games, but I would have brought him back in any case. When did they last help us out, after all? 

Last summer they took Gary Gardner from 😂

• Sad 1

At this point I'll give Hogan to them for free, sick of it all with him to be honest, has not worked out anywhere along the line for us.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/06/2020 at 07:26, Demitri_C said:

He hasnt hit the heights pre lockdown yet

From memory a lot of his goals pre lockdown seemed scrappy goals where he was in the right place at the right time. Seemed unsustainable.

2 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Its literally been 2 games for Birmingham since the restart. I think its too fast to conclude he's form has gone yet.

I hope he returns for next season what is billed as being an exciting year of Championship football and we will be a much better club for it apparantly.

We haven't had anyone reach the highs at Villa that he did since he left and it was lunacy to have let him leave in the first place!

We could get relegated to league 2 and I wouldn’t want him back. 

He was absolute dog shit for us. Good for him if he’s doing it elsewhere. But it’s over for him here. 

• Like 2

He also missed the rebound which was apparently an easier chance than the penalty. I think they're taking over his contract at the end of the season, we won't receive a fee for him, but will save millions in wages.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, useless said:

He also missed the rebound which was apparently an easier chance than the penalty. I think they're taking over his contract at the end of the season, we won't receive a fee for him, but will save millions in wages.

They are skint. We’re stuck with I’m till his contract is up. 

Â