Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

Only just realized he scored another two on Saturday, it was me that pointed out his goal to minutes ratio at Sheffield United and at Stoke wasn't actually that bad so wouldn't be surprised to see him do well at a championship club that plays him, but even I wasn't expecting him to do this well, he's now already their second top goal scorer with six goals. Strange thing is if Middlesbrough win tonight then they're suddenly only eight points clear of the drop with the possibility of having three points deducted later this month so they could still find themselves in trouble, and would be in deeper trouble if it wasn't for Hogan, at least it increases our chances of getting some money for him.

On 14/02/2020 at 20:29, Junxs said:

Since I've got into football in '87 we must have played them like 10 times in almost 40 years because they are usually a few divisions lower

We've played them 30 times since 1987 (including the games in 1987)

Edited by Stevo985

Blues have done us a massive massive favour here.  We wouldn't have been able to give him away on a free this summer with his wages. Now surely someone will give us some big money. His goals to games ratio is surely the best in the Championship. 

Thank you Small Heath for developing our players and earning us megabucks. 

• Like 1

Â