Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

If it's true that he's on £40k a week, then he's still going to cost us the best part of £3m in wages for the remainder of his deal. So might just be a case of us hoping that some just buys out the rest of his contract, if he carries on like he is, then another championship club might think he'd be worth it. We have to see what happens with us first, if we get relegated we might think it better not to sell him to a rival team.

Edited by useless

I’m happy for him even though he’s scoring for them, he is a natural goalscorer and has proven he can score goals at Championship level. It didn’t really work out for him at Villa for whatever reason, if we do get relegated, I’d welcome him back with open arms. I don’t think he’s quite good enough for the Premier League

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

29 minutes ago, useless said:

If it's true that he's on £40k a week, then he's still going to cost us the best part of £3m in wages for the remainder of his deal. So might just be a case of us hoping that some just buys out the rest of his contract, if he carries on like he is, then another championship club might think he'd be worth it. We have to see what happens with us first, if we get relegated we might think it better not to sell him to a rival team.

We just need to swap Hogan for Bellingham and give them £10m = simples. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

This.

They'll look back on another year of survival and it'll be in no small part down to us.

Sometimes we are stupid **** idiots.

I'd much much rather get some cash in for Hogan and his wages off the bill to the benefit of Aston Villa than them relegated who I have no interest in whatsoever. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

They are only 13 points off Leeds and have picked up 7 more points than them in the last 5 games. Hogan could be in a higher league than us net season at this rate ;)

Not sure I'm ready to joke about that yet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't know what the bother is....He's found his level of club. Certain players, in fact many just cannot handle being at a big club. Mickey Mouse clubs and they flourish. Hopefully he does okay and we get to pull some club's pants down and get some chump change return for a complete waste of time player. The dude has never broke a sweat in our colours so **** him!! Get rid asap. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Don't know what the bother is....He's found his level of club. Certain players, in fact many just cannot handle being at a big club. Mickey Mouse clubs and they flourish. Hopefully he does okay and we get to pull some club's pants down and get some chump change return for a complete waste of time player. The dude has never broke a sweat in our colours so **** him!! Get rid asap. 

Whereas we have the double-decker shit sandwich of putting huge pressure on players when we're at the same present level as the 'Mickey Mouse' clubs, spouting about how great and big we are when we're not actually better in real terms. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Scott Hogan may currently have the best strike rate this season in the Championship for any player who's at least played 500 minutes(to which Hogan has if you combine his 2 stints at Stoke and Birmingham). 114 minutes per goal so far.

sounds good. sign him up

• Haha 2

Â