Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do we have a UK version, brother?

... as for the Hulkster at Villa, what we gonna do if someone offered £1m quid or two?  

(Needs moved on, and ideally in this window).

I'd sell him for a pack of pringles.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

What flavour? 

I'd be happy with Original.

If we could squeeze someone to give us Sour Cream and Onion then we've pulled their pants down to be honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Wonder if we could agree a loan with Brentford for him to rediscover some form?  Plus, we could be very cheeky and then ask about taking Rico Henry and Romaine Sawyers.  

Why would Brentford be interested? 

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Why would Brentford be interested? 

Why would they not be?   He'd perhaps settle quickly, knows the players/staff and local area.  In turn, Brentford would perhaps trust him to score goals?  Pretty sure Smith would like to take a few of their players, so perhaps we can convince them to take some of ours. 

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Why would they not be?   He'd perhaps settle quickly, knows the players/staff and local area.  In turn, Brentford would perhaps trust him to score goals?  Pretty sure Smith would like to take a few of their players, so perhaps we can convince them to take some of ours. 

Why would they sign someone so out of confidence that a loan signing would take at least 3 months to get fruition.. let’s rememeber most clues aren’t run as much a shambles as us. 

• Like 1

We will be lucky to recoup 30% of our outlay on the kid but we need to simply take the hit because that is only going to decrease. 

16 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

They aren't a charity. Why would they like to take a gamble and try to sort out another teams player? 

56 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

To think, some wanted him straight in the team when smith arrived.  

Not in the squad last 2 games, i hope that means there is a real chance of shifting him. 

I just can't believe that despite us now having the same manager that got the only good spell of form Hogan has ever had out of him, and he STILL can't get in the team, people are still making excuses for the guy.

It's absolutely astonishing. I've honestly never seen anything like it on here. I don't understand why Hogan gets this luxury that no other player ever gets. Even our own home grown best player in the league Grealish gets pelters on here when he has a couple of bad games. Yet for some Hogan seems to be immune.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Â