Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

Must be desperate to get in this team now with ths service on offer, but unless Tammy gets injured he just isn't going to get a look in.

Shame because I want him to score goals here. 1. He seems like a good guy and I want him to do well. 2. I want him to get his market value back up so we don't face a huge loss.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Excellent when he came on. We really show our squad depth attacking wise

Looked bang up for it and was making excellent runs, the best one Jack decided to go right to McGinn, would have been right in on goal. Hard to see him starting ahead of Abraham but could easy do some damage off the bench given 15 mins or so to stake a claim to start. Happy days.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Must be desperate to get in this team now with ths service on offer, but unless Tammy gets injured he just isn't going to get a look in.

Shame because I want him to score goals here. 1. He seems like a good guy and I want him to do well. 2. I want him to get his market value back up so we don't face a huge loss.

If we hadn't been pathetically dumped out of the cups, these would have been perfect opportunities for players like him to get meaningful game time and stay fresh!

The last style of play clearly did not suit him....sadly for him he has dropped down the pecking order....he now has to try and re-establish himself in this new regime.

I think Dean will give him a chance to do that.

He did come on ....like  dog that has just had a ****

Edited by TRO

Â