Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

Another masterstroke signing by Brucie...  Best of luck to him, but everyone we signed during that January window seemed to be players in form at that moment, which we paid over the odds for and most were promptly dropped next season by Bruce...

• Hogan
  • Lansbury 
  • Hourihane
  • Bree
  • Thor
  • Neil Taylor

23 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Another masterstroke signing by Brucie...  Best of luck to him, but everyone we signed during that January window seemed to be players in form at that moment, which we paid over the odds for and most were promptly dropped next season by Bruce...

• Hogan
  • Lansbury 
  • Hourihane
  • Bree
  • Thor
  • Neil Taylor

Bruce made more good signings than bad. And Hourihane and Neil Taylor is still here and playing a lot of games well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, momo said:

Bruce made more good signings than bad. And Hourihane and Neil Taylor is still here and playing a lot of games well.

Yeah, but taylor shouldn't be within 50 miles of the first team.....

Good Luck to him. When I think back of his time at Villa I remember his goal against Bristol and his very important goal against Forest. I remember his header at Wembley. But most of all I remember him holding a LV toiletries bag whilst giving an interview. That’s about it I’m afraid. All the best Scott.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, rjw63 said:

Personally I'd have sold him to anyone but these inbred words removed.

I love when we put daylight between us and them. Love it when they know we think they are insignificant . Remember how City used to think United cared about playing them in the 90s when in reality they were just an after thought because they had bigger fish to fry. Like that. Birmingham are a nothing club.

Â