Ratings and Reactions: Brentford v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Pathetic but not at all that unexpected. New owner, new manager, new players but still weakness runs through the entire team. I expect we'll be in for another few years of this.

Edited by Mantis

after 30 years supporting this great club with it's passionate supporters who are second to none, I really can't take anymore of this pathetic gutless shite.

I loathe myself for saying this, but I can't see the point anymore, nothing we do makes the slightest **** bit of difference, it feels like you re-build the club from the ground up and we'd still lose.

• Like 1

When you have done everything possible to improve including changing the manager and signing 60-70 million pounds worth of players and the culmination of that is getting spanked 3-0 by Brentford I just don't know where we go from here. Lose again at the weekend and we really are looking over our shoulders.

It might be unlikely but there's a chance this shower of shit could go down this season.

• Like 2

They are above us in the table now. We were completely dire, poor first touches, not protecting the ball, inability to keep the ball through horrendous movement. No awareness from Bruce about how the shape changed after Smith's intervention early first half, poor positioning without the ball, poor passing, outmuscled. There was no part of the game where we were better than them. We pay premier league wages, and have spent massively more than anyone else in the league and we look miles off Brentford, who will not be in the play offs.

• Like 1

Oh Bruce, where to start.. replacing an inexperienced goalkeeper with a shitter inexperienced goalkeeper, plays the same extremely negative football away from home every match. No pressing whatsoever, we just sit back and wait, hoofballl hoping for a lucky break or that Kodjia does something on his own. Same mistakes every match and he is treating the opposition as if we have no right to be on the same pitch as them. not reacting to the opposition changing formations and tactics, waiting until the 70+ minute to make any substitutions, regardless of how we are playing.

we don't look like a team that hasn't gelled yet, we look like Aston Villa before the transfer window. EXACTLY the same. Buy an entire new midfield and continue to surpass them and merge them with the defenders

• Like 2

Â