Match Polls  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Aston Villa still the biggest joke in English football :(

It's so much worse that we've spent so much money and still shite.

At least under RL we were crap because of under investment and mid management off the field.

• Like 1

Just now, AVFCDAN said:

When you have done everything possible to improve including changing the manager and signing 60-70 million pounds worth of players and the culmination of that is getting spanked 3-0 by Brentford I just don't know where we go from here. Lose again at the weekend and we really are looking over our shoulders.

It might be unlikely but there's a chance this shower of shit could go down this season.

I'm telling you, it's mostly mental. Years of decline have led to an air of pathetic weakness around the club. For example, we all know that an away game is basically an automatic loss (or at best a draw) and so why would the players believe any different?

Brentford were a joy to watch tbf as opposed to us we are absolute crap and those Hutton throw ins are as much use as Westwoods corners were!!!  As for Kodja he's all hype and should be seen as tripe!!  Substitutes were just crap!  Beginning to think we as a club are cursed!!

1 minute ago, Chap of Steel said:

Worth mentioning that Brentford had won just one in five at home before tonight, and recently lost away at Wigan.

And they'd never beat Aston Villa before tonight. We turn minnows into history makers. 

• Like 2

Thing is, we reset our season with the signings we made - we are starting again against teams who have had half a season to gel and get battle ready. 

At least we can spend the rest of the season finding the groove as we now have the players, we should storm next season if it clicks.

i hate myself but like a mug I will be back here and watching us on sky again on Saturday at 5.15. Why I do it I don't know......

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 2

I honestly don't know why people are still worrying about how many points off the playoffs we are, you need to be winning every other game in this league to worry about going up. Can anyone honestly see us doing that? We are just as close to the relegation zone.

• Like 2

Brentford, in fairness, were excellent. We played like a team of strangers because that's pretty much what we are right now. 

We've been shit for so long this is nothing new.

2 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Fair play Brentford, absolutely outstanding. Respect to Dean Smith, he's taught Bruce a massive lesson tonight. Can't even begin to be arsed to talk about the shower in Claret & Blue.

fully agree, they gave us a masterclass on how to play football

which our players probably didnt pay attention 

• Like 1

Â