Neil Taylor

One For The Road

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I never said he didn't play well, i said he weren't the best player on the pitch

You disagreed with someone who said he had his best performance in a Villa shirt today. If that's the case, when was he better?

Looks interested again now, and had a game of the standard of someone with his CV should have at this level.

There was a standout moment for me in the first half where he closed down so many of their players he ended up on the right wing, ultimately forcing them into an error.

More of the same please, Neil.

3 hours ago, Skruff said:

He's been gradually improving under Smith. Had a great game today. Long may it continue

He's not putting a foot wrong, but he isn't crossing enough for me.

IMO, for a modern fullback he isn't doing enough.

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He's not putting a foot wrong, but he isn't crossing enough for me.

IMO, for a modern fullback he isn't doing enough.

I prefer my defenders to defend and attack is a bonus

• Like 1

8 hours ago, turvontour said:

Looks interested again now, and had a game of the standard of someone with his CV should have at this level.

There was a standout moment for me in the first half where he closed down so many of their players he ended up on the right wing, ultimately forcing them into an error.

More of the same please, Neil.

Genuinely think he has confidence issues, like he started well here then was the Coleman tackle. 

I think he took a lot of criticism from that so he was damaged in confidence 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Dare i say it? He's not that bad anymore

He's got El Ghazi in front of him putting a shift in and he's got fully fit central defenders - with pace - alongside him.

A shame his delivery is inconsistent as defensively he's on top of his game at the moment.

Â