Neil Taylor

One For The Road

There was one point in the first half where he had the ball at his feet and he ran with it. Forward. One might even call it a sprint. A good 20 yards. Neil Taylor running into space with a ball at his feet. It was an amazing sight.

Aside from that he was shit.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2019 at 16:23, Zatman said:

Did Ok, they tried to expose him 1st half but he was solid enough. His game management at the end was really good in slowing the tempo at throw ins

LOL, that's what his throw-ins are always like :) ... I always get frustrated when he can't decide who to throw it to.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

LOL, that's what his throw-in are always like :) ... I always get frustrated when he can't decide who to throw it to.

I liked the one that was so slow the cormer flag blew down. He refused to play the game until tge corner flag was put back in 😂😂

• Haha 2

He’s been pretty decent the last few games to be fair, he’s clearly a lot better when confidence is high some players are like that. Regards to the throwing he does look a little lost where to throw it too, I mean this must be worked on the training ground? And surly being a full back for his career and they probably take 80% of throwings you’d think he’d learn, did make me laugh when he got booked for time wasting yesterday and then still took and age to throw it and looked all confused.

19 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

He’s been pretty decent the last few games to be fair, he’s clearly a lot better when confidence is high some players are like that. Regards to the throwing he does look a little lost where to throw it too, I mean this must be worked on the training ground? And surly being a full back for his career and they probably take 80% of throwings you’d think he’d learn, did make me laugh when he got booked for time wasting yesterday and then still took and age to throw it and looked all confused.

Gotta be honest, our throw in's have been shit for like 10 years now lol.

It's all about the runners making themselves available. We what do though, I've noticed down the left we try and throw it long down the line. Elmo looks for the short throw. 

Glad he's improving, it will help with selling him in the summer if he's actually put some half decent performances in rather than rotted in the reserves doing nothing. As soon as Axel and or Chester is match fit, he's out the side again.

1 hour ago, Jay.P.A said:

He's gets such a hard time. Truth is, he's a decent left back who gets on with his job. Solid enough, and this is his level. 

I think the hard time he gets is warranted, I thought he was poor last night. So slow on the ball, so timid, not a player I want to see on the team sheet. 

• Like 2

Page completely unusable for me atm on mobile view because of Paddy Power advert that fills screen and can't exit out of regardless of refresh. Don't even have Paddy Power in NZ. Stitched to desktop mode just to post this. 

• Like 1

Â