Neil Taylor

One For The Road

Has to be his last game for us, the way he got utterly annihilated for the first goal by a distinctly average player for this level shows you the level he is at and frankly, how **** shit he truly is. Garbage, garbage player of the highest imaginable order. A truly rancid presence in our first team whenever he plays.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Has to be his last game for us, the way he got utterly annihilated for the first goal by a distinctly average player for this level shows you the level he is at and frankly, how **** shit he truly is. Garbage, garbage player of the highest imaginable order. A truly rancid presence in our first team whenever he plays.

I agree with every sickening word of this.

28 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

What happened to the Taylor that was at the club before the Coleman tackle.

Talk about a nosedive.

He was shit before that. People aren’t just looking for a reason why he’s so crap so have made up that he was suddenly effected by that Coleman injury. 

Hes always been shit for us. 

• Like 1

He's been terrible since he joined. Plenty of nonsense excuses offered up for him in this thread but the reality is that he is absolutely awful.  Can't defend or attack.

Edited by villa89

His defending for that first goal was awful. About 3 or 4 mistakes in about 8 seconds. Loses his man for initial header, doesnt react to the save, so gets to the ball after Pilkington, which he shouldnt have given his starting position. Then falls for a nutmeg, and doesnt bother chasing back in.

And then, as some of you say, just wanders off with an expressionless face.

Dont mean to single him out but its just so weak/lazy and presumably unnecasary?

• Like 1

The worst left back I've ever seen at Villa.  A truly miserable excuse for a footballer.  The worst thing about Smith's gormless substitutions today was leaving that inept arsehole on the pitch.

• Like 1

I also think he's not arsed. I think he knows he's done as a footballer and is just picking up pay checks now. When you get players like that they are a dressing room cancer. 

Edited by villa89

Â