Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

Basically every player that took the pitch for this dynasty.

It's like watching a group of artists illustrate their unique and individual genius whilst working in tandem and harmony to express themselves.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Basically every player that took the pitch for this dynasty.

It's like watching a group of artists illustrate their unique and individual genius whilst working in tandem and harmony to express themselves.

And yet there are people who claim this is boring :D 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bobzy said:

And yet there are people who claim this is boring :D 

Spain in the last world cup was boring. For all their possession Isco was the only one trying to penetrate lines and create.

Not this though, this is poetry in motion. It's not the most exciting game of football when one side is so clearly above the other, but the sheer masterclass of skill is enough.

• Like 1

Robin Quaison is a player I really rate, has pace and very positive. Hard to explain what position he plays but like a 2nd striker. Probably not the most creative in this position or most technical but every time he plays he gets chances

• Like 2

On 15/11/2019 at 21:20, Zatman said:

Robin Quaison is a player I really rate, has pace and very positive. Hard to explain what position he plays but like a 2nd striker. Probably not the most creative in this position or most technical but every time he plays he gets chances

Interesting shout, I've seen him a few times for Mainz in their regular struggles v relegation, they usually have some interesting players in their squad. Having a decent season so far, 4 goals in 9 games and a couple for Sweden aswell.

58 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Interesting shout, I've seen him a few times for Mainz in their regular struggles v relegation, they usually have some interesting players in their squad. Having a decent season so far, 4 goals in 9 games and a couple for Sweden aswell.

5 in 9 this qualification.

Gone from in and out of the squad to a given starter 

Only made his competitive debut for Sweden in March and has 7 in 15 if you count friendlies.

Very useful player.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2019 at 00:18, VillaChris said:

I believe some claim it all turned incredibly boring when they pulled on their national team shirts. 😉

That Barcelona side was much more direct and attacking than Spain (and they had one of the greatest players in history in his prime as the focal point).

In contrast, once David Villa left the Spain set up the national side went up its own arse, with constant sideways passing and possession for possession’s sake. That’s when tiki-taka died and was replaced with the Dortmund high press as the fashion of the day. 

Edited by LondonLax

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

For a guy thats a bit of a joke in some parts so credit where its due. Lukaku got his 250th career goal yesterday and is just 26. Same age as Kane for example who has 224

Lovely outside of the foot pass that got the assist for Inter's third goal against Slavia Prague. I'd have him at Villa :P

• Like 1

On 23/11/2019 at 22:30, mikeyp102 said:

Antonio at West Ham is an underrated player. Always seems to have a poisitive impact, can play in numerous positions and chips in with vital goals 

I think he's one of those players who's great when it comes to something instinctive but given time and space I'm not sure he has the tools to be as effective.

• Like 3

Â