Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

23 minutes ago, BOF said:

We need to buy Erling Braut Håland before it's too late. It probably already is. 

How many goals has he scored so far in the season?

Probably scored more than what Wesley did last season already in only 2 months. Ridiculous.

28 minutes ago, BOF said:

We need to buy Erling Braut Håland before it's too late. It probably already is. 

Very good player. Would love see him at Villa.

Alas he will probably end up at Man Utd due to the Ole connection... Ole was his manager at Molde.

Edited by Villan4Life

21 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I was really impressed with Declan Rice yesterday, he was very composed and looked even better when West Ham went down to 10 men.

Man a couple of excellent blocks and challenges and when they were trying to hit us on the break at the end, he was still getting up and down the pitch. 

He is going to be a quality footballer.

Crazy to think he is only 20 - such an intelligent player, right place, right time, never flustered.

Must be awful being a footballer's son, having to live up to that name, and constantly being compared to your father. Very few are able to live with the constant comparisons of achievements and ability.

Luckily with his father being Alf Inge Haaland he won't have that trouble.

• Haha 3

On 17/09/2019 at 06:29, lapal_fan said:

I was really impressed with Declan Rice yesterday, he was very composed and looked even better when West Ham went down to 10 men.

Man a couple of excellent blocks and challenges and when they were trying to hit us on the break at the end, he was still getting up and down the pitch. 

I gave him a bit of stick for England but he was superb against us. We couldn't get past him. England don't have such a player. I guess Eric Dier fits the mold, but he's got the legs of a 40 year old.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I gave him a bit of stick for England but he was superb against us. We couldn't get past him. England don't have such a player. I guess Eric Dier fits the mold, but he's got the legs of a 40 year old.

Completely agree.

I've always taken the stance of him being overrated, but he was superb on Monday and I think I may have been a bit unfair.

• Like 1

Â