It's the end of the world as we know it ..

tonyh29

So with news that the doomsday clock is being brought forward 30 seconds  ...

The Doomsday Clock has moved 30 seconds forward to two-and-a-half minutes to midnight, signalling increased threat to humanity.

it's the last day of earth  , do you send the kids to school and go to work as normal , do you try and rush through the last season of The Wire so you can die knowing how it ended , log onto VT and have one last try at trying to win an internet argument  or do you go all ISIL and rape and plunder your next door neighbour

How would you spend the last day on earth ?

I'd love to witness the end of the world, it'd certainly be a story to tell the grandkids wouldn't it.

funnily enough I bought a book today called ''the world without us'' and it basically describes what would happen to earth if we were just to all disapear at the same time, no nukes killing everyone, we just vanish.

anyway, I'm rambling, yeah the end of the world, I'd like to see it, don't reckon I'd do a lot, probably crack a can open or a nice bottle of rum and watch the carnage from my window

Just now, leemond2008 said:

I'd love to witness the end of the world, it'd certainly be a story to tell the grandkids wouldn't it.

funnily enough I bought a book today called ''the world without us'' and it basically describes what would happen to earth if we were just to all disapear at the same time, no nukes killing everyone, we just vanish.

Sounds interesting ... I've got a pile of about 60 books to read at the mo ... when you've read it let me know if I should make it 61 

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd spend several hours pondering how anyone could hate Michael Stipe.

I suspect it'd then be too late for a jigsaw and a bottle of wine.

Damnit.

Isn't he a vegan ?  .. should take about .000001 of a second 

Plenty of time for that jigsaw after all :)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Number 19562 "Shiny, Happy People". So, so embarrassing.

TBF, he does actually admit it is.

Hopefully the world won't end while we're below the blosers, we'd never live it down.

Â