• VT Supporter

Maybe we should keep him as an option for CDM. He's poor with the ball, but can defend and won't stop running. Maybe he wouldn't make the mistakes that Whelan is bound to make every game. 

• Like 1

Well played tonight. I wonder if he’s not as effective going forward in England because of the pace of the game so a bit like Petrov is better deeper? All so he showed what a bit of energy does for us in there. 

• Like 1

He did well tonight but I wouldn't say that he changed the game or anything - Forest looked like they had used up their energy and enthusiasm in the first half when they came out and we duly took control. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He did well tonight but I wouldn't say that he changed the game or anything - Forest looked like they had used up their energy and enthusiasm in the first half when they came out and we duly took control. 

This. 

They really pressed hard in the first half and were forcing us to go long. No way could sustain that. A few posters were blaming Bruce in the match thread which I thought was quite bizarre. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â