Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Don't worry guys.

I'm sure Premier League clubs will stand in line to sign him, after all he got such good experience.

No i doubt it, but newly promoted teams with almost 0 top flight experience would consider it.

7 hours ago, Powehi said:

That's good then, Sheffield United bid incoming...

Could be very usefull for theme and, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Burnley, Norwich...

8 hours ago, Jonsi77 said:

Could be very usefull for theme and, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Burnley, Norwich...

And yet, none will buy him because he's crap.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of wind-up you are. Please be more entertaining like @screwdriver, it's all samey samey at the moment.

52 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm trying to figure out what sort of wind-up you are. Please be more entertaining like @screwdriver, it's all samey samey at the moment.

Its opinion. Opinion means.... you know what it means. Has nothing to do with demand for the player. 

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I suspect just blindly patriotic.

In other news, I cannot believe another premier league side hasn’t snapped up Mile Jedinak as they would be privileged to have him. He has more international caps than I have dollaridoos, is the best defensive header that football has ever seen and I once saw him make a grown man cry just by staring at him. 

*disclaimer: I may or may not be Australian*

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Hawk said:

I suspect just blindly patriotic.

In other news, I cannot believe another premier league side hasn’t snapped up Mile Jedinak as they would be privileged to have him. He has more international caps than I have dollaridoos, is the best defensive header that football has ever seen and I once saw him make a grown man cry just by staring at him. 

*disclaimer: I may or may not be Australian*

Great player Jedinak. Could be helpfull for 4-5 PL teams.

• Haha 2

I can’t believe nobody has took a chance on Micah Richards.

* disclaimer- I may or may not enjoy sitting around all day earning fat wads of cash for doing nothing

edit: unfortunately that isn’t my life and like the rest of us suffer going to work

Edited by nick76

Â