James Bree

Barney_avfc

44 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

yeah, i hope he doesnt decide to move to Luton.......

Some lovely villages/small towns outside of Luton and the surrounds though, like Harpenden, St Albans (city), Harlington etc etc.

like a turd surrounded by pretty flowers.

Aah Harlington, many a long lock ins at the Carpenters Arms back in the late 80’s when I lived there to commute into London.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Graham t said:

Yes was absolutely useless wasn't he. Who on earth thought he was quality?

Regards,

VLD.

I Remember at the time, a lot of Barnsley fans were more pissed off about losing him than CH 

Funny old game! 

9 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

We weren't the only team linked with him at the time, including Premier League clubs from what I remember.  Sometimes players just don't develop how you anticipated.

funny enough he's having great season for Luton! Their best player this season even if Luton have been poor and has higher stats (if you like analytics) somehow than Jordan Amavi.

Too early to right him off, John Terry was still trying to break into Chelsea First Team mate at 23. Remember Angel turning him inside out in 2003 :) Bree is currently 22 @sharkyvilla

Amavi vs Bree This season :D

Liverpool-LB-xA.jpg

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

funny enough he's having great season for Luton! Their best player this season even if Luton have been poor and has higher stats (if you like analytics) somehow than Jordan Amavi

That's good to know, all you can ask for is players on loan to play, improve and come back better.  Do you reckon he could ever be good enough as backup for Guilbert?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

That's good to know, all you can ask for is players on loan to play, improve and come back better.  Do you reckon he could ever be good enough as backup for Guilbert?

Not currently mate i don't! Another loan away to much better championship club in my view next season. Top end championship club hopefully to develop at even better rate and really test him. UTV

Edited by Villan4Life

Has time on his side, saw enough to think he could have a decent top flight career if he develops right.

Wasn't helped by being one of a dozen players that should have been playing games rather than being sat in stands "just incase" Stevie self interest had a load of injuries for one week in the year.

• Like 1

On 12/02/2020 at 15:27, Villan4Life said:

Not currently mate i don't! Another loan away to much better championship club in my view next season. Top end championship club hopefully to develop at even better rate and really test him. UTV

I'll say it quietly but that could be us next season then!

• 4 months later...
On 08/08/2019 at 18:30, MaVilla said:

yeah, i hope he doesnt decide to move to Luton.......

Some lovely villages/small towns outside of Luton and the surrounds though, like Harpenden, St Albans (city), Harlington etc etc.

like a turd surrounded by pretty flowers.

I actually went to watch Walsall play there last season. I imagine a few on here went to the pre season game there 5-6 years ago. Getting into the away end is an experience! They want to build a new ground by the station right in the centre.

Leighton Buzzard is a nice market town aswell.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Scratch that he got another assist tonight and Luton are back in it for survival

Yeah changing manager certainly given them a chance of staying up 

Â