James Bree

Barney_avfc

The goal Ipswich conceded was shocking. 90th minute at 0-0 you take the point and defenders about 15 yards apart and Wednesday player gets a free chance. Lambert is an absolute awful organiser

then I remember the Bradford defending :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Need him to take out roofe next game.

And while we're at it, Lambert to order his players to go in 100% on every challenge 

Ideally take a couple of leeds dirty players out of action, see how they like being hacked down when ever they get close to the ball.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Powehi said:

Needs a proper full-season loan next year, so we can decide to either sell or replace Elmo the year after. I'm not prepared to write him off just yet.

ye agreed a full year loan to a decent championship side, see what hes capable of over a full season?

When does his contract expire?

12 minutes ago, Powehi said:

Needs a proper full-season loan next year, so we can decide to either sell or replace Elmo the year after. I'm not prepared to write him off just yet.

Very passive on the ball. Needs to be a little bit more braver on it.

One I would keep, I think he has looked ok when playing for us and is still young enough to improve. Can cover anywhere along the back line which is a bonus.

However that said, I wouldn't rule out him going out on loan if our summer transfer dealings leave us with plenty of strength/depth.

• 2 months later...
Just now, villan-scott said:

You’ve clearly never been to Luton...?

Just the airport!

I think it stems from seeing Luton beat Arsenal 3-2 in the Littlewoods cup final in 87 or 88 - one of the first games I ever remember watching on tv! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've always liked Luton Town. No idea why

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

You’ve clearly never been to Luton...?

yeah, i hope he doesnt decide to move to Luton.......

Some lovely villages/small towns outside of Luton and the surrounds though, like Harpenden, St Albans (city), Harlington etc etc.

like a turd surrounded by pretty flowers.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Just the airport!

I think it stems from seeing Luton beat Arsenal 3-2 in the Littlewoods cup final in 87 or 88 - one of the first games I ever remember watching on tv! 

If you’ve ever watched 24 hours in Police Custody you’d never want to visit. I’ve been for work and it’s not pretty. Sentimental value like you mention is all good though! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Glad he's left us; it's best for him and for us. He'll need to be one of the best players in the division for this not to be the end of his Villa career. Nothing he did on loan at Ipswich suggests he will, but at least he's being coached by a positive manager in an exciting team this time. 

Â