James Bree

Barney_avfc

I think Hutton would benefit from taking a bit of a back seat TBF.  Kept his head down during all that nonsense the other year and seems to me to be a conscientious pro. Squad player definitely. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

In what sense? 

Certainly good enough for the squad surely? 

I know very little about Bree, but I hear all good things. 

With De Laet due back towards the end of the season i would be very surprised if Hutton had his contract renewed in the summer. 

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Hey guys, I've just realised his name BREE also sounds like the cheese BRIE.  I bet we could make some puns from that.

Yea, real Mature Paddywhack

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Hey guys, I've just realised his name BREE also sounds like the cheese BRIE.  I bet we could make some puns from that.

I'd be pretty cheesed off if you did. 

20 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Mozzarella 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

In what sense? 

Certainly good enough for the squad surely? 

I know very little about Bree, but I hear all good things. 

I meant for next season as I don't think he is good enough. De laet and bree as rb options from next season please!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- git.:D

Edited by TRO

7 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Bree and De laet should see our right back position sorted for a while. Now we need a competent back up for Amavi. 

Amavi won't be here next season imo. Think we need to look at someone to replace him then a back up. 

On topic, this could be a coup for us in the long run. 

17 minutes ago, deeps said:

Amavi won't be here next season imo. Think we need to look at someone to replace him then a back up. 

On topic, this could be a coup for us in the long run. 

Why do you think Amavi will leave? Surely with interest from China and Liverpool if he wanted to leave he would do now.  The longer he stops in the Championship the lower his worth will be.

10 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

You're whey behind the times on this one.  The whole pun thing has already o-curd.  In fact, they rennet into the ground...

• Like 1

Â