James Bree

Barney_avfc

1 minute ago, KJT123 said:

Can't believe he's 19 years old. So composed. The only real weakness for me is his inability to compete for aerial balls. 

Weird - he gets praised for his aerial prowess. 

agree, as he is our two "best" RB along RDL too. Bree is nod ahead that RDL at moment as he deserve first choice at moment.

it is good to have a two different type RB to optional, depend tactical or opponent weakness to exploit. 

Bree is good football than RDL and can cross nice, as he can passing good, kept ball for team, rather give away and play safe.  RDL is very good with pace to beat defence with his pace and to free space to played in box to create a chance.

Hutton is 3rd choice RB, and I am hope Hutton not back walk in first team after today.

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Looked approximately 5 time the player that Hutton is. Very solid today.

not being Hutton already makes him 5 times the player

*i like Hutton but he shouldnt be a starter for us anymore*

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Very limited player.

No he's not! He is a highly rated young and talented player being potentially ruined by a limited manager. Don't forget Citeh were remoured to be  interested amongst others. Don't let Bruce skew your judgement on a youngster with great potential. 

Hutton is the epitome of a limited player who our current moronic incumbent thinks is the answer. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 4

Bree, is not his fault to poor player, last game - it is not fair to blame on him because, 3 reason

* he is 19 years old, he is have much to learn, and need more games to improve his form, he need play regular NOW and give him chance like 5 games or more to become better form or worse who know we need protection him as 19 years old.

* he is not play his strength - drop deep and dig defend, unexperience which not his strength, his strength is go forward and support midfield, can defend when only right time and less pressure (cos young) which he is big potenial for right back for me.

*mainly fault is actually is bruce - because he DIDN'T play on player strength - Bree is strength is go forward, and make team go pressure forward and he is quick can defend in short time (ie not consist pressure in back line)  and bruce the one is who let team down be fair due his tactical and didn't play player strength.

if drop bree would be harsh as bruce is play hutton which is WORSE that Bree, and kept play him for many games and bree got one games to prove and he is did poorly but still better hutton,

if replace RDL i will did not mind it and be honestly with it, I BELIEVE RDL will same struggle as we sit deep and dig in, and let midfield (well long ball go over the midfield) and forward to score. this need change.

this reason our full back not have capacity to defend under pressure,,why we sit back when our full back cant handle it that team will stability to break down don't look strong.

for example:- "rhetorical question":
((it is like man push you and bully you all day and you have stood stay, and try stand all day as you been told ( manager Bruce ) to do not push returned back to bully, let him bully him all day and you try stood same shape, in end bullying will makes you collapsed due tired and mental pressure that why our full back is kept poorly and couldn't got energy to push when you need)) 

my answer to this solve problem is push them back (pressure them) even when stood and firm and quick push - (counter attack) and make them lose balance and we could advantage these to use attack better. - Bree and RDL will be good in these i am sure this.

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He was very poor. 

RDL should be our first choice RB. Let Bree develop slowly.

was a bit strange neither he or Hutton was on the bench. the previous game we had 2 right backs on the bench :lol:

Â