• Westwood
    • Adomah
    • Grealish
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bacuna (Lansbury 77)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

I am sick of everyone blaming the past, i don't want Bruce to leave and I still think he will get things right, but I still believe he could be doing better and we haven't made any sustained improvement under him.

lets hope the rest of the new signings in this window make a difference, but all the while we rely on Gabby and Westwood we are done.

1 step forward, 2 steps back every week at the moment. So frustrating. Bruce needs to sort this out sharpish. Gabby, while not doing anything to hinder the team outright continues to carry the non eventful almost invisible form of the last 6 years. The continued pickingnof him is just bizarre. Play Green instead, seriously can't be any worse than a player that offers nothing except 'wasn't the cause of the opponents scoring'.

Im fed up again but remain hopeful it'll get sorted in time. Next year will be our time hopefully. It's tough at the moment but I'm determined not to give in.

Just now, a m ole said:

I have no shame in being positive. If fans want to revel in misery, good for them!

Nothing at all wrong with that, but if somebody feels we won't win with two poor players in the team, they also have the right to believe that. :thumb:

We still have too many players that just want to play football and little else.....I' m sorry if it was only that simple, but it isn't.....you have to fight for wins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

Nothing at all wrong with that, but if somebody feels we won't win with two poor players in the team, they also have the right to believe that. :thumb:

of course. I was being facetious, it's not like I think they're fantastic players! I knew I would get a nibble whatever the result.

• Like 1

Â