"ad free" and donation issues

Villan_of_oz

Question

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Just wondering which the best or appropriate donation amount that would allow me to post more pics than the 1mb for ordinary members ?

Thanks in advance.

We vary the unlisted rewards from time to time so I don't want to commit to anything long term. How much space did you want?

1 hour ago, limpid said:

We vary the unlisted rewards from time to time so I don't want to commit to anything long term. How much space did you want?

Fair point. Ok....let's say 5mb ?

Adverts! Adverts everywhere!

I guess my 12 months is up, but I thought I had an auto renew? Could be that the card has expired or something. But just thought I'd check in here to see if it was a glitch, or just that I need to renew.

No biggy.

How on earth do people put up with adverts?

23 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I guess my 12 months is up, but I thought I had an auto renew? Could be that the card has expired or something. But just thought I'd check in here to see if it was a glitch, or just that I need to renew.

No biggy.

When did you last pay? ?

39 minutes ago, limpid said:

When did you last pay? ?

I wouldn't have a clue tbh. But if I had to guess, it's looking like it was 12 months ago.

From memory it was the good lady's paypal!

Come to think of it, I could just use that again and see if that fixes it...

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I wouldn't have a clue tbh. But if I had to guess, it's looking like it was 12 months ago.

From memory it was the good lady's paypal!

Come to think of it, I could just use that again and see if that fixes it...

You haven't been able to pay by paypal for a very long time. According to this thread, since January 2017...

20 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

No biggy.

Funnily enough adverts have started appearing for me on the same day, and I too think it was less than 12 months since I paid for ad free.

Not certain though. I'm going to go and investigate and report back...

Edit: yep mine has expired and it was an old card so didn't auto renew. Just thought it was odd that it happened to both of us on the same day.
I'm getting an error trying to update my payment details. Haven't got time to sort it now but will start a new thread if I can't get it to work later

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm 99% sure I paid this a couple of months ago. Can you tell me how the name would have appeared on my credit card statement?

You have no stored payment options. I guess that your card expired.

It would be either "PAYLPAL" or "STRIPE", depending on which you used. and would have been approximately between 2nd and 9th this month (not a couple of months ago), I can't tell exactly as the invoice date changed when I reissued it.

Â