Ratings and Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

Not a shot on goal - poor pathetic display - dreadful keeping error for the goal ,  poor miss from McCormack header -  failure to bring players in early in January has cost any chance of the play offs - season over !

Edited by Eastie

Pitiful performance, the players pretty much to a man are not fit to wear the shirt. Outsmarted by Lambert, you just could not make it up.

I thought I had seen the worse with Villa and that we were on the up. We are getting nowhere. Bruce doesn't impress. Hutton, Bacuna and a lot of others are headless chickens. Gabby is a waste of space. McCormack is a pub player with some technique. Grealish is not the huge talent we thought he was.

Andre Green MOTM

The latest in an increasingly long line in pointlessly shit performances. Pathetic to a man. Where is the leadership? Where is the plan? Where is the management? I cant see it. Will new players make a difference under the same manager? 

• Like 1

As posted in the match thread:

pile_of_shit.gif

We were dreadful and throughout the game I didn't think we would get back into it.  10 points now from the play-offs and I'm sorry to say that I think this is it - our season is effectively over.  

• Like 1

I can't believe that, did we even put a team out? Green looked decent when he came on and was our main attacking outlet I felt during his time on the pitch. Chester again played well but no one else stood out too much for me. Just hope we get some reinforcements quick

Without Kodjia we have no goal threat. The club has known since the start of the season that he was likely to go to ACON and have clearly failed to plan for his absence. Another shit season to be had.

• Like 1

Just now, romavillan said:

Lambert is a decent manager, the club was total poison when he came in and fell totally to pieces when he left. 

I agree, commentator said it - he didn't do as bad a job as some would have you believe.

The poison at the club sucked it out of him towards the end.  

• Like 4

Â