Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Getting sick of Amavi being absent at left back. Too many times this season the opposition are finding so much space down their right. A defenders priority is that he should be able to defend and he can't do it. 

He's really not very good, some people are having an utter laugh on here when they talk up his talents and value on the transfer market. At very best he's a bottom half premier league left back. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd have McCormack off for Westwood or Grealish and I'd do it right now. We're not playing any football, we're launching long balls to a short man with a weight problem and hoping he'll nod them on to a £12m R2D2 with no pace.

You'd keep Gabby on. Give over

Still playing pathetic under Bruce then. Diminishing returns continues. Now we are getting the scoreline our play actually deserves. **** all. Becoming ever more doubtful

Edited by Rodders

The problems are clear to see. Wolves are just strolling through our midfield. Mason jogged forward between Jedinak and Tshibola as if he was invisible. I'm convinced we won't see a decent performance from Tshibola again until someone pronounces his name right. 

I actually think that we will be soundly beaten tonight. Could be 3 or 4 nil to them as I can't see us lot scoring.