Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Celtic should sign him. They haven't got anyone that can pass 5 yards. Let alone 10.

He would 100% do a job up there. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

He would 100% do a job up there. 

yeah he would be good in scotland i reckon.

Remember Sinclair when he went to Celtic?, he was basically like Edouard loool. (ie: scoring goals and showcasing skills etc)

• Like 1

I think it'd be a real shame if he can't get a move in the next few days he's clearly so far down the pecking order he won't get a look in (and I don't object to that with some of the players in the side), but I guess it might just come down to wages? He did very well at Swansea last season so there must be interested clubs.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I think it'd be a real shame if he can't get a move in the next few days he's clearly so far down the pecking order he won't get a look in (and I don't object to that with some of the players in the side), but I guess it might just come down to wages? He did very well at Swansea last season so there must be interested clubs.

Worst case scenario, a championship club will take him on loan, I'm sure plenty of clubs would love to have him

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Celtic should sign him. They haven't got anyone that can pass 5 yards. Let alone 10.

Nah. Ange Postecoglou requires you to be constantly working, especially when you don't have the ball. He'd be a poor fit.

25 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Off to Sheffield United. Great signing for them

Great signing for them, and he gets to go and play every week, whereas he was never going to even get minutes off the bench for us. Good luck to him.

37 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Why did Swansea not come in for him on a permanent deal? Looked like he was doing a good job down there last season but maybe I’m missing something…

Manager change probably a factor (and they’re skint!)

45 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Why did Swansea not come in for him on a permanent deal? Looked like he was doing a good job down there last season but maybe I’m missing something…

He started well and then his formed dropped. There was a Swansea fan who posted on here who summed him up perfectly. Does a lot of running without actually doing a lot, scored the odd spectacular goal that papered over the cracks in his game. He helped us get back to the PL and will always be grateful for that, and he seems a top bloke but unfortunately nowhere near good enough for the PL.

• Like 1

Â