Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, DK82 said:

This signing and Westwood are nothing like the same. They are both midfielders and we signed them from teams who play in red, that is as close as it gets.

Rubbish - both clubs play in the north too ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Welcome Conor! 

This is the signing that most excites me. The fact we got two other midfielders for him to link up with just makes it amazing.

And a few training sessions before our next game too. 

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Decent fixtures coming up - if we can take 10 points from these 4 games we will be back in the hunt.

Fingers crossed. And hopefully because the players know the league they won't need as much time to settle. UTV!

Never in doubt was it. ;) Fantastic news. This has been some transfer window for us! We have made outstanding signings without breaking the bank and have really improved our squad. Look out top 6 Aston Villa are coming for you!

Edited by John
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Decent fixtures coming up - if we can take 10 points from these 4 games we will be back in the hunt.

Doubt that's enough to be in the top 6 but it would set us up with a chance of breaking into it, we'd have to keep that sort of form up till the end of the season. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, might take a while for us to work out the best way to play etc.

15 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Welcome Conor! 

This is the signing that most excites me. The fact we got two other midfielders for him to link up with just makes it amazing.

Careful, the same was said of Vertout on here.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Welcome Conor! 

man. i thought you were talking nonsense. then I remembered we have already signed Henri Flipping Lansbury too! I love this transfer window. Its the gift that keeps on giving!

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I know, but it's different with Hourihane, he's proven he can play at this level. Only for half a season admittedly but seems more promising than Veretout ever did, for me anyway. 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's OK.  Even Villa fans are allowed to be excited more than once :)

• Like 2

Looking at his highlights, does he remind anyone else of Hitzelberger? Not only because the names are complicated and start with a H, but he seems to have a deadly left foot, has scored some amazing goals the last few years. Very excited about this player! And must say, the comments by Barnsley fans are making me even more excited! Humble fans judging by their comments.

Â