Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

I couldn't care less what Conor has written but a point I'd like to make: 

If it was the Number 7 shirt at United or the Number 9 shirt at Liverscum I'd understand. The number 10 shirt at City is as famous as the number 14 bus to Chelmsley Wood.

But pointless reacting to it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

If it was the Number 7 shirt at United or the Number 9 shirt at Liverscum I'd understand. The number 10 shirt at City is as famous as the number 14 bus to Chelmsley Wood.

One of the 1st 11 and it was Aguero’s number. 

TBF I’m pretty impressed he got that shirt. wasn’t expecting he get a big boys shirt this season 

• Like 1

Never warmed to Hourihane ever. Which is some going for how many goals he's scored for us. Some bloody big ones as well.

Talks a big game but fortunate to be an Aston Villa player at a time when we had some very good players around him. At absolutely best, he's a top half championship player. Most of the time he's barely that.

His little clan of social media Villa fan pals that always try to big him up and clearly don't understand the game very well are fairly annoying as well.

I'll be pleased when he moves on before he says something else silly. I also won't have to worry about him hiding from the ball and throwing his teammates under the bus every minute he's on the pitch.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Bang on.

24 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Just to wade in on these overreactions, why reference a bus route that goes deep into the heart of Bluenose territory? 

Unbelievable Jeff.

• Haha 4

I mean the guy is still employed by Aston Villa so publicly drooling over his teammate's transfer isn't the brightest thing to do from a PR perspective. Read the **** room Conor. Reminds me of when he said that Jack was too good for us in the middle of a relegation battle.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I mean the guy is still employed by Aston Villa so publicly drooling over his teammate's transfer isn't the brightest thing to do from a PR perspective. Read the **** room Conor. Reminds me of when he said that Jack was too good for us in the middle of a relegation battle.

I remember that interview I think after a game. He was saying what we all knew, however of course he shouldn’t have said it. He was suckered into it by the interviewer, gave the answer naively and quickly.

26 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Just to wade in on these overreactions, why reference a bus route that goes deep into the heart of Bluenose territory? 

Unbelievable Jeff.

#the city is ours....

11 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

I remember that interview I think after a game. He was saying what we all knew, however of course he shouldn’t have said it. He was suckered into it by the interviewer, gave the answer naively and quickly.

He talks like he has nothing to lose.....maybe a move would be good for him and the club.

I don't think he is naive, more miffed.

We have outgrown him, like Jack thought he outgrown us....its football life.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

He talks like he has nothing to lose.....maybe a move would be good for him and the club.

I don't think he is naive, more miffed.

Yeah, he strikes me as someone who knows his days are numbered so he doesn't really care to keep up appearances.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Yup. They worked with the bloke and liked him. I have no problem with it.

#Meneither

Christ, another example of VT upholding it’s reputation

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

It was during a podcast with the Irish newspaper, The Southern Star.

Â