Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Seeing him drool over the Grealish move is not only cringey as hell, but does not sit right with me at all.

Screenshot_20210805-234739_Instagram.jpg

TBF to him, like most pro's this is a game, how much they earn, what car they have , where they jet off to after a game. This isn't Jimmy Greaves catching the bus to the match on a Saturday anymore, these players are in it for the money. If I was one of them I would have to pinch myself every morning to make sure it wasn't a dream that I got paid that much for kicking a bag of wind about for a living. We should not worship at their feet, they are commodities that we should use and then discard when we are done with them.

9 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

He’s a disgrace. Tried his best to sell Grealish last summer but had to wait a year. Get him out of the club. He’s not good enough for our bench. 

Yep he did and some people still love him. In the bin with him

Just now, theboyangel said:

Football players are not fans of the club and will not be hurt by Jack leaving. Connor's post is to his friend and colleague who I assume, he's pleased for.

He has to be aware of what he represents though, he certainly does when he bangs the badge when he was putting in shots from outside the box. This is social media, people see it, he's a moron if he thinks it's just some private communication.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Football players are not fans of the club and will not be hurt by Jack leaving. Connor's post is to his friend and colleague who I assume, he's pleased for.

Yeah but he could wish him luck like Petrov and others did above him. By drooling over the no. 10 at city, he’s implying it’s a much bigger deal than being no. 10 at Villa, which he already was. Now that might be the case for most but it’s not for Villa fans and shouldn’t be for a player currently being paid to play for Aston Villa. Especially on the day that’s in it when feelings are raw. Sometimes I think he’s intentionally trying to troll Villa fans. Worst part is city would have been in the championship when hourihane was a youngster. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Trickster said:

He has to be aware of what he represents though, he certainly does when he bangs the badge when he was putting in shots from outside the box. This is social media, people see it, he's a moron if he thinks it's just some private communication.

They don't think like fans at all and it probably didn't cross his mind when he posted it how it could be perceived. 

It doesn't look great from our perspective admittedly but they're not known for their brains or tact.

Besides, he'll likely be gone by the end of the transfer window.

Edited by theboyangel

And, while we are on that, I know off topic, but the way Lescott & Richards try and rewrite their time and actions at Villa makes me sick. They were both terrible that relegation season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

It's nowhere near that!!! 

Like others have said, read the room. Im pretty sure connor has jacks number. Text him if he wants. Dont drool all over it so all our fanbase can see. This transfer is highly emotive and dont forget, connor has previous for trying to help sell jack

• Like 1

Can't believe he is still here to be honest.  If he plays for us at all this season we're in trouble.

Hopefully he'll be be drooling at Jack from the Championship soon enough.

Edited by Cizzler
  • Like 1

Â