Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

37 minutes ago, av1 said:

My stepfather who’s a baggies fan texted me yesterday asking what he’s like because apparently they are looking at him. 

Not seen him linked to baggies anywhere. 

He's ace and he's 20 million.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

My stepfather who’s a baggies fan texted me yesterday asking what he’s like because apparently they are looking at him. 

straight swap for pereira?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

I know, I know… it’s Gregg Evans 😆

He'd struggle in the MLS I think. Got no legs.

If a championship team can find a spot for him in the team and make some chances he'll score 10+ and get 5+ assists.

Darren Bent, but a midfielder.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Hope we can get a move sorted for him, but the price has to be right. 

Conor isn't bargain basement material: He'd be absolute gold for a championship team, as he leads by example, acts as a role model and can deliver good set pieces.

He's  a pro and he wants to play but we've outgrown him, hope he finds the right spot.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Hope we can get a move sorted for him, but the price has to be right. 

Conor isn't bargain basement material: He'd be absolute gold for a championship team, as he leads by example, acts as a role model and can deliver good set pieces.

£3m to £4m about right?

Only one year left on his contract. 

• Like 1

He's a good player but not a player that the club needs, as others have said Aston Villa has outgrown Conor.  The highest he's going to go is to a club in the playoffs, gets promotion and survive a premier surviva fight and possibly hand in a club hovering below mid table. This squad of ours can't afford to have Conor, hell it can't afford to have Wesley and Davis from what I seen the other day. Soon we will be moving on from the likes of Trezegeut and Ghazi, give it a season if we keep moving in the right direction.

Maybe Smith will choose to keep Conor on for abit longer this season because to compete we need options.

It was nice to see him kick a ball the other day for us again and while he was better than Davis and Wesley I still dont think he did anything to impress.

• 2 weeks later...
Â