Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

It's so odd with Conor as he is quite prolific considering he drifts out of games so much.  He constantly has a goal or assist every two games (in PL and Championship) for us, no matter at what level he plays at.  

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

Well in that case, I'm sure they were perfectly nice people.

And as they were Irish I probably know someone who knew them. 😄

my Dad's side of the family was/is from Dublin.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Offload him for what we can sell him for. I don’t think he has much left on his contract. 

I imagine we could get between £6k - £9k for him.

FTFY 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

He'd surely be useful as a makeweight for someone we like in the C'ship or Scotland. Could see a bottom third Prem club taking a punt for the set pieces and goals, too.

i doubt the issue would be getting a small fee, or using him as px in a lower division transfer....however.....i think his premiership wages might be....

• Like 1

On 17/06/2021 at 22:25, The Rosk said:

It's so odd with Conor as he is quite prolific considering he drifts out of games so much.  He constantly has a goal or assist every two games (in PL and Championship) for us, no matter at what level he plays at.  

This is just completely false

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

This is just completely false

PL for us: 4 goals and 6 assists in 1,767 minutes = 1 goal or assist every 176 mins

Champ for us: 18 goals and 14 assists in 6,513 minutes = 1 goal or assist every 203 mins

It's pretty much completely true

8 minutes ago, The Rosk said:

PL for us: 4 goals and 6 assists in 1,767 minutes = 1 goal or assist every 176 mins

Champ for us: 18 goals and 14 assists in 6,513 minutes = 1 goal or assist every 203 mins

It's pretty much completely true

"Constantly a goal or assist every 2 games." Last 18 appearances in PL for us 1 goal 3 assists. If you'd said averaged over course of career with us would be different. 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, the_eristic said:

He'd surely be useful as a makeweight for someone we like in the C'ship or Scotland. Could see a bottom third Prem club taking a punt for the set pieces and goals, too.

Would be an excellent signing for someone who needs to shit house wins like Burnley 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

"Constantly a goal or assist every 2 games." Last 18 appearances in PL for us 1 goal 3 assists. If you'd said averaged over course of career with us would be different. 

How many minutes though?

Because 10 goals and assists in 21 starts and 10 sub appearances in the Premier league is pretty fantastic. 

Edited by MotoMkali

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

How many minutes though?

Because 10 goals and assists in 21 starts and 10 sub appearances in the Premier league is pretty fantastic. 

Last 18 appearances (19 but left out 4 min late sub to skew in his favour) 1181 mins or avg of 66 mins over 18 games for 1 goal 3 assists

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Last 18 appearances (19 but left out 4 min late sub to skew in his favour) 1181 mins or avg of 66 mins over 18 games for 1 goal 3 assists

So a goal every 300 minutes. That really still isn't bad. And we really should have scored more from his crosses after restart. If I recall we hit the post and the bar about 4 or 5 times from his set pieces in 19/20.

23 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

How many minutes though?

I feel that these stat people are somehow trying to float the idea that he should be playing for us.

He's never going to be seen again in a Villa shirt I feel, in fact I'm sure he will never be seen at a premier club again.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

I feel that these stat people are somehow trying to float the idea that he should be playing for us.

He's never going to be seen again in a Villa shirt I feel, infarct I'm not sure he will ever been seen in a premier club again.

I think he'll get a move to a very stout club who can use him to shit house some wins. 

Â