Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I've seen crisp packets have more impact on a game of football

sadly....It was poor wasn't it.

off the ball, it was nondescript.

Edited by TRO

43 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Isn't he  a free agent at the end of this season? 

Seems like it’s not particularly clear. He was given an extension to his existing contract in 2019, but for whatever reason the official statement neglected to say for how long.

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Seems like it’s not particularly clear. He was given an extension to his existing contract in 2019, but for whatever reason the official statement neglected to say for how long.

I think it's to do with GDPR from a few years ago, ever since I don't think I've seen an official announcement for a signing that includes the length of the contract.

Edit: Other than Grealish now I think about it...

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What are the most likely destinations for Conor?

Surely we won’t have a place for him and have moved on to a higher standard of player now…

If we could get a decent fee it would boost our transfer kitty a little…

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Surely we won’t have a place for him and have moved on to a higher standard of player now…

I can see him at Palace - they need players for sure and he’s good enough for a bottom half team.

But wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in the Championship though. 

11 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I can see him at Palace - they need players for sure and he’s good enough for a bottom half team.

But wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in the Championship though. 

I’d be surprised if he got a PL move… unless it was one of the promoted teams maybe…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’d be surprised if he got a PL move… unless it was one of the promoted teams maybe…

He’d be a cheap squad filler for any of the bottom half/promoted teams in the Prem but can see him in the Championship too.

good luck to him, wherever he ends up. Seems a decent guy! 

• Like 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

He’d be a cheap squad filler for any of the bottom half/promoted teams in the Prem but can see him in the Championship too.

good luck to him, wherever he ends up. Seems a decent guy! 

Yeah, always liked him and he’s been a great servant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Soton. They're about to sell us JWP and will need a replacement

:ph34r:

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t see him wanting to stay around he wants to start every match and rightfully so can see him finding a championship club to get regular minutes any team looking to get promoted would be lucky to have him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

I think he is really useful in a defensively slanted team in the prem. Because he is the type of player you need to shithouse a couple of wins. He can get maybe 10 goal contributions in a season. Which can be close to 15-20 points over the course of a season as a lower side team. 

Â