Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

37 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Good when things are going well...( finish the sentence).

37 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Good when things are going well...( finish the sentence).

and loved by many Villa fans, but an easy target to be slagged off when things go wrong to the extent that some will follow him when he is playing for another club so that they can take cheap shots. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smg said:

and loved by many Villa fans, but an easy target to be slagged off when things go wrong to the extent that some will follow him when he is playing for another club so that they can take cheap shots. 

Or factually point out that he is limited to doing what he does, and although he does that very well, it isn't enough at PL level, and occasionally even at championship level. 

I respect him for how he helped us get where we are, but he isn't a player we can push on with. At this level, he's limited to free kick delivery and hopefully being in the right place at the right time. Still think that offers more off the bench than Barkley does, but then I don't rate Barkley at all.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Played the full 90 of todays playoff game for Swansea. Looked decent. Him and Swans coming up can only be good for him and us. 

Hardly touched the ball, apart from corners. Don't think he's got much of a future here anyway. 

• Like 1

On 17/05/2021 at 23:45, rodders0223 said:

He's shit and only getting worse now his legs are going...rapidly.

Done well to get that PL deal and I don't begrudge him it. Well earned

He really isn’t shit but unfortunately some of our fans tend to overreact when judging players they don’t like.

• Like 2

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I've seen crisp packets have more impact on a game of football

Was coming to say the same

Brilliant free kick at the end (which it was great to see the ref let that go, both went for the ball fairly) but other than that he's not looking head and shoulders above anyone is he? This looks like his level 

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I've seen crisp packets have more impact on a game of football

also....obligatory......

"yeah m8 but no m8 but yeah m8 but no m8 he has a want of a left foot m8 like a magic wand a wand you know doesnt matter if he does nothing all game he has a wandy wandy of a left foot a wand i tell ya!"

Â