Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

On 10/02/2021 at 19:59, Keyblade said:

A little too honest there lol. No hard feelings though and he had the right attitude of trying to get first team football elsewhere.

I think Conor is trying to build a profile now for after football in the media

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He's been very active the last week or so alright. There was the interview with The Southern Star, the Off the Ball one and he did an hour or so for the Irish Examiner podcast as well (released yesterday). All fairly similar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2021 at 08:46, Zatman said:

Sensible. Punditry and commentary is in need of some fresh voices. With the ongoing precarity of the pandemic, more players should be diversifying their skills if they are out on loans or coming towards the ends of contracts.

On 07/02/2021 at 08:48, Junxs said:

Why do we always undervalue our players. Daniel Levy could easily get 12m for this type of player. I got pelters for suggesting it.

I like Conor Hourihane but if Daniel Levy could get 12m for him he could get 200,000 for my Nan. He’ll go for about 3m I reckon.

Edit: but I agree with your point we shouldn’t just be giving players away when they have value.

Edited by Adam2003

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

I like Conor Hourihane but if Daniel Levy could get 12m for him he could get 200,000 for my Nan. He’ll go for about 3m I reckon.

Edit: but I agree with your point we shouldn’t just be giving players away when they have value.

Tell me more... 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

4 goals conceded against Huddersfield who hadn't won in 8 including 6 losses but Hourihane scored a goal lol

That sums up a certain section of views on here.

Edited by TRO

23 minutes ago, useless said:

He's scored four goals for them in five games, and Swansea have taken ten points from those five games, that's automatic promotion form since he joined them.

Swansea were in promotion form before he joined too.

Edit - Just to add, they were 2nd when he joined.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 2

Not sure what that has that got to do with anything, they were in promotion form before he joined and they're still in promotion form now, and he's scored four goals in five games. Whether people like it or not, he's doing well, Swansea having one bad result doesn't change that.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Not sure what that has that got to do with anything, they were in promotion form before he joined and they're still in promotion form now, and he's scored four goals in five games. Whether people like it or not, he's doing well, Swansea having one bad result doesn't change that.

About as much as saying they've been in promotion form since he joined? Just pointing out that saying that is pretty much irrelevant.

• Like 2

The Huddersfield defeat was being used to question those praising Hourihane yesterday, so pointing out how well he's been doing, four goals in five games, and that Swansea have been in promotion form since he joined wasn't irrelevant at all.

9 hours ago, useless said:

Pretty obvious what it's got to do with seen as you said they've been in promotion form since he joined :D

Â