Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

I'm going to work on my gif game. I feel I let the lads down today, I wasn't at my best. The gaffer has done well to stick by me and I just hope I can recover for our next signing.

Pick yourself up and go again.

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I'm going to work on my gif game. I feel I let the lads down today, I wasn't at my best. The gaffer has done well to stick by me and I just hope I can recover for our next signing.

You gotta take your medicine.

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Did you think the media pressure in the build up to today's game had an effect on you out there today?

• Like 1

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Did you think the media pressure in the build up to today's game had an effect on you out there today?

I think it did, I felt as though the expectations on me were above what I am used to. At times it was like somebody had put a gate in front of me and I couldn't get over it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DK82 said:

We go again.

Paul-Lambert.jpg

The troll part of me is happy to have retweeted all those "He's definitely coming to Wednesday" tweets from those arrogant SW fans.

The Villa fan part is delighted to have signed someone so massively highly rated by his former club, who seems to be genuinely good all round. His set pieces are fantastic (3 set piece assists in 1 game against small heath!), he gets among the goals, can pick out a pass, works hard, tackles and a leader on the pitch.

Welcome Conor. 

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We've got Hourihane, 

Conor Hourihane, 

I just don't think you understand,

He's Stevey Brucey's man, 

He's better than McCann,

We've got Conor Hourihane!

Hey, even I am better than someone who's been in a shallow grave in Portugal for years (only just, mind)

• Like 1

Â