Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, PieFacE said:

I think it's a stretch to say every Villa fan is losing their mind over the signing of Hourihane....

So much so he'll be coming in with the highest expectations in recent memory. I can see the match day thread now..

*Hourihane overhits a pass*

"THIS GUY IS TRASH! WASTE OF MONEY! SHOULD HAVE SIGNED HUDDLESTONE!"

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KSV said:

He takes good set pieces. Good enough for me. Corners and free kicks have been diabolical since Young left. 

Corners and free kicks were largely diabolical when Young was here. 

23 minutes ago, villarocker said:

The idea of him alongside Lansbury in our midfield is mind-blowing. I mean, since when did we play two central midfielders that actually scored and assisted in goals regularly? We should be so much more entertaining to watch with this new line-up.

successive England managers thought

Wow, Gerrard & Lampard, 2 MF goalscorers. What could possibly ho wrong?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grasshopper said:

successive England managers thought

Wow, Gerrard & Lampard, 2 MF goalscorers. What could possibly ho wrong?

1. They don't gel and actually hinder each others game

2. They have no co-ordination and collide in the middle of the field, morphing into Nigel Reo-Coker

3. Lansbury sleeps with Hourihane's missus and has a bearded child resulting in CH rampaging around BMH with 2 katanas

Plenty can go wrong, mate.

• Like 3

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

2. They have no co-ordination and collide in the middle of the field, morphing into Nigel Reo-Coker

3. Lansbury sleeps with Hourihane's missus and has a bearded child resulting in CH rampaging around BMH with 2 katanas

Oh come on that's ridiculous. If Hourihane's wife is gonna sleep with anyone then my money is on the Viking.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

One could buy McCormack's house and the gates might not work resulting in one of them training with the u23s.

• Like 3

Just now, Jareth said:

Oh come on that's ridiculous. If Hourihane's wife is gonna sleep with anyone then my money is on the Viking.

Lets stop pimping his missus out shall we? At least until he's signed. 

Wouldn't him reading this thinking "hmm, maybe they have a point. He is a good looking Viking. Perhaps the butters folks at Palace would be better."

• Like 1

Â