Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Whelan cant cope when there's 3 in midfield nevermind two. The problem for Smith is that he has to keep picking hourihane because he has no choice. 

So you're saying we are truly f*cked?

Last season Thor-Conor were a pairing in a 4-4-2 and so was Conor-Whelan for a while, and it worked well. We actually went on a great run. 

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, I remember the touchline thing too and thinking “who the **** is just letting him run?!” - yeah, of course it was Conor!

On his big chance, I actually thought it was really good goalkeeping rather than poor from Conor.

Was a mix of both for me, Hourihane from the replay never looked up once to set himself and snatched at it. Good save all the same

3 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Unduly dropped for the last five or so games.

Hope he gets some minutes today to show he is not a spectator and belongs on the field. 

I’ve not noticed him last 5 games or so. 

Oh no, I have. I notice him ambling back when an opposition midfielder is sprinting past him.

If he is still starting for us next season, we have failed in the summer.

The occasional decent set piece aside, he’s an absolute passenger. A timid one at that.

6 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Says a lot about the supporters to boo off a player. Conor has done nothing to deserve that treatment. Rightfully was subbed off but to boo him? 

**** him.

2-0 and he couldn't be arsed to even jog off the pitch. Says it all about this loser.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Playing like he's carrying and injury that he's afraid to aggravate. Looks scared.

No bottle in him.

No excuse to walk off at snail pace when he was subbed like a petulant kid.

A passanger when the chips are down.not something we can afford when we're trying to get to the Premier league.

Dont condone booing our own players at all but if you don't put effort in you're going to get criticism at villa when as a fan base we put in so much and get little to nothing at all for the last 3 months/25 years

• Thanks 1

Â