Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

This chump will be happy with another assist today. If only you got points for being knocked off the ball and flailing arms around at the injustice of being outfought. IT'S NOT A FOUL CONOR. I hate our midfield. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Avcol said:

This chump will be happy with another assist today. If only you got points for being knocked off the ball and flailing arms around at the injustice of being outfought. IT'S NOT A FOUL CONOR. I hate our midfield. 

McGinn is trying his best but the rest. Bad.

10 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

McGinn is trying his best but the rest. Bad.

I'm McGinn's biggest fan. If only his energy and influence rubbed off on the rest of them.

Edited by Avcol

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Haha, I read this and thought you meant Conor!

Haha fixed. Wouldn't want anyone else thinking that! Slowly he's become one of the players I dislike the most.

Shame too, when we signed him after being the main man at Barnsley I thought we'd be getting a real gem who had maybe slipped through the net in his younger years at Sunderland. Can now see quite clearly why he never made it.

• Like 1

He was too bad for words today. 

The number of times he lost the ball was a complete disgrace.  Often under no pressure and several times in highly dangerous positions which hurt us. 

I cant understand how a professional footballer can be so so bad on the ball. 

And I know he got an assist from a free kick today but generally his free kicks and especially corners are a joke. 

He has so many things going for him - he can run for ninety minutes, he's got a good touch, he can pass and he takes great set pieces - but he's just so passive. It's not even laziness - he'll run 100km with his opposite number to close him down - what he won't do is close him down - he'd run forever to stay five yards away from you.

His default setting is casual, there was a dinked lofted clearance today when he had time that just smacked of style over substance, a complete lack of care. He could be so much more than he is, but the attitude and the workrate isn't there.

If we get Lansbury back I'd drop him, if we get Grealish back I'd drop him - I'd consider dropping him for Whelan and for me right now I'd play Bjarnason ahead of him. He needs to do a lot more - that's especially annoying as he's capable of doing a lot more.

• Like 3

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He has so many things going for him - he can run for ninety minutes, he's got a good touch, he can pass and he takes great set pieces - but he's just so passive. It's not even laziness - he'll run 100km with his opposite number to close him down - what he won't do is close him down - he'd run forever to stay five yards away from you.

His default setting is casual, there was a dinked lofted clearance today when he had time that just smacked of style over substance, a complete lack of care. He could be so much more than he is, but the attitude and the workrate isn't there.

If we get Lansbury back I'd drop him, if we get Grealish back I'd drop him - I'd consider dropping him for Whelan and for me right now I'd play Bjarnason ahead of him. He needs to do a lot more - that's especially annoying as he's capable of doing a lot more.

No football brain and no forward pass.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

No football brain and no forward pass.

Exactly. He immediately seeks out our own centre back when he gets the ball despite being in acres. If it's the lesser of two evils I'd take tshibola for this fraud any day of the week. I'll get shot down for that but jesus hourihane is chronic.

Â