H. D. Ellis

Grasshopper

Doug was interviewed on SkySportsNews asked to comment on Graham Taylor but was more interested in seeing himself on TV rather than answering question from Jim White.

Conceited C************

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Doug was interviewed on SkySportsNews asked to comment on Graham Taylor but was more interested in seeing himself on TV rather than answering question from Jim White.

Conceited C************

Watched it on sky and thought it was a tad cruel to keep him on so long. 

He clearly is struggling with his health and it was showing. 

I wouldn't call it conceited, I thought he was more confused.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Watched it on sky and thought it was a tad cruel to keep him on so long. 

He clearly is struggling with his health and it was showing. 

I wouldn't call it conceited, I thought he was more confused.

naaaa

Cantancerous snob

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Sky seem to keep getting him on when he is clearly no where near as sharp as he used to be. Every time I have seen him on tv over the last year or so he has gotten somewhat confused.

There is plenty to have a go at the guy for but in fairness mate being old and getting confused isn't one of them

Sorry Mark, if you're having a conversation with someone, you should concentrate on the matter at hand.

Being old/confused means you should at worst not take it on or ask for help.

1 minute ago, Grasshopper said:

Sorry Mark, if you're having a conversation with someone, you should concentrate on the matter at hand.

Being old/confused means you should at worst not take it on or ask for help.

How old are you??? 

The man is 93 and in ill health. 

Just now, theboyangel said:

How old are you??? 

The man is 93 and in ill health. 

It came across as a blatant attempt to check the TV, he had enough awareness to realise that he'd be on TV, instead of concentrating on the conversation he followed the TV leaving long pauses between the conversation. he even stated that he was watching himself on TV.

Anyway, He saved us in the 60's. But sold us down the river on more than one occasion.

Just now, Grasshopper said:

It came across as a blatant attempt to check the TV, he had enough awareness to realise that he'd be on TV, instead of concentrating on the conversation he followed the TV leaving long pauses between the conversation. he even stated that he was watching himself on TV.

Anyway, He saved us in the 60's. But sold us down the river on more than one occasion.

I'm guessing you've never had to watch a loved one suffering from dementia?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Image result for shaking sad gif

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1